Trouble with section background

Website: ccfonline.org

On the homepage, in the very first section, I am trying to have a video I uploaded to youtube play as the background. However, the video does not show up. I have tried using both the the video URL and the embed URL and neither link works. Help?

Hello @xbustercannon,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Yeah, One sec

Hi There,

Upon checking your website you have Wordpress, X, Cornerstone and many other plugins not updated to the latest versions.

Please update your WP, Theme and Plugins and let us know if it solves the issue.

Thanks

Ok, I updated everything and it still appears that the video is not playing.

Hi There,

I’ve tested your page on my dev site and the video background works, so this must be something on your site configurate. Please clear and deactivate all your caching plugins, and then do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.