EDIT - FIXED
- Issue fixed, my own fault. I presumed the pro version would’ve been an additional feature that was ‘unlocked’ as you enter the purchase code for Pro. However this isn’t the case and Pro is an additional download.
Sorry for the wasted post!
Hey guys,
I’ve recently been approached by an old client who wanted their site re designing. I had my X Pro License going to waste so I’m using it now. The only problem is, the Pro features don’t seem to be appearing? I upgraded to Pro when it first came out but due to a client letting me down it never actually got used.
The problem:
After installing the theme onto my clients site, I copy the purchase code and all is well. I then go to start customising the site but when I click ‘Lauch’, only 3 options appear. Those options are ‘Options’, ‘Templates’ and ‘Content’. I don’t get any prompt with the header / footer builder like the tutorials that I have been following show.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
Jon
