Trouble with Layout

Hi. I’m trying to set up a new section and set up the layout in a 2/3 - 1/3 configuration. But whenever I select it, it adds an additional text box below the first, and the blue outline of the section extends all the way to the bottom of the page.

How can I fix this? Thanks!

Hey Dave,

Would you mind providing the URL of the page where the issue is happening and also tell us which section. I also could not imagine how this issue could happen so can you also provide a series of screenshots or a screen recording so we could see what’s happening?

For the meantime, if you’re using custom HTML in your page, please ensure there are no syntax errors or broken tags as that usually is a common cause of broken layouts.

If you could also give us WordPress Admin access, that would be great so we could experience the issue you described. Please post credentials in a secure note.

Thanks.

Here’s a some screenshot examples from the page “free book and more”. You can see here where I tried to select 4 columns, but instead it is attempting to create 4 rows below the top text. I didn’t notice the weird box around everything this time, but that happens from time to time as well. I’ll look for it. Thanks!

Hey Dave,

It looks like you’re working on a laptop with small screen. I’m using a a full HD (1920 x 1080px) monitor and it works on my end.

If you’re monitor is lower that 1108px in width, you will need to collapse the workspace.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.