Trouble with global css

Hi,
I am trying to get rid of the text shadow on the flat buttons. I added this css to the global css:

.x-btn.x-btn-flat, .x-btn.x-btn-flat:hover {
text-shadow: none;
}

I have cleared cache and not seeing anything. I have noticed that I can change css on pages but it does not always work in the global css.

Here is a page with the flat button:

Thanks

Hi @wowflak,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that your code is correct however the codes before the CSS is not properly closed that causes your code not to be executed.

Check every CSS if not closed properly especially the CSS that I will show you below.

@media (max-width: 767px){
	.page-id-13 #x-section-1 {
		background-image: none !important; 
	}
}
@media (max-width: 767px){
	.page-id-14 #x-section-1 {
		background-image: none !important; 
	}
  @media (max-width: 767px){
	.page-id-149 #x-section-1 {
		background-image: none !important; 
	}
     @media (max-width: 767px){
	.page-id-15 #x-section-1 {
		background-image: none !important; 
	}
    @media (max-width: 767px){
	.page-id-175 #x-section-1 {
		background-image: none !important; 
	}
  .single-post .entry-thumb {
    background-color: transparent;
}
.x-btn.x-btn-flat, .x-btn.x-btn-flat:hover {
    text-shadow: none;
}

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Thanks, I figured it out!

You’re welcome. I would recommend that you check your CSS for syntax errors in http://csslint.net/. That way, it is faster to solve your custom CSS issues.

Thanks.

That is what I used, it’s great.
Thanks

Glad to hear it,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.