Trouble with default font in wordpress

The default font in wordpress is embossed. It shows up this way in my footer and on my blog pages. and makes it difficult to read. Is there a way to fix this?

Hello @PacArc,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As you haven’t shared the website URL, I tried to check the old tickets you have created to see if I can get the website URL. In one of the tickets I got the URL that resonates with the screenshot you have shared.

To fix the problem, please use following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

 .h-widget {
        text-shadow: none;
    }

    footer.x-colophon.top p {
        text-shadow: none;
    }

Once you remove the shadow using above CSS, text color will turn to black. To change the color, please use following updated code:

.h-widget {
    text-shadow: none;
    color: #fff;
}


footer.x-colophon.top p {
    text-shadow: none;
    color: #fff;
}

footer.x-colophon.top a {
    color: #fff;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.