Trouble with customizer

I recently changed my Theme, I didn’t make any changes just wanted to see what it would look like as it stood.

now when I try and go to the appearance customizer, it comes up with a widget by the name of that other theme, even though the theme has been deleted, and I cant get to any of my customizer options.

any help would be appreciated!

This is what happens when I click “Customize”

Hi There,

If you have any cache plugins please clean your browser cache, if that does not help would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi I actually figured it out, Thx

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.