Trouble validating license

Hi,

I just updated from a very old version of X. I can’t seem to get it to validate now that I have upgraded and the site is broken now. I need to update Cornerstone and validate X to get all of the plugins working as soon as possible. Please help. Here’s the domain

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, always remember that after doing every updates or site changes, you will need to clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

I tried this again today and it still will not validate. Please advise.

Hi There,

I have resolved your issues and tested the validation process using our staff license. Now you should be able to validate your site using your license as well.

Thanks!