Trouble Validating a new X purchase

I’m trying to get X validated for a test server… this is running on a workstation here in my office. I own the box, and it’s firewall. I get a cURL 7 error when I use the wordpress admin screen to apply my purchase code.

Looking through the support information, it suggest that I should be able to reach: community.theme.co in order to validate my product. If I use curl for the command line, I obtain this:

curl community.theme.co
!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN”>
html>
title>301 Moved Permanently
/head>
h1>Moved Permanently
p>The document has moved here.


/body>
<
(I’ve removed all the leading “<” chars so this doesn’t post as proper html.)

This is using the zip file that I downloaded after my purchase today, so I doubt that it’s an older version of the X theme, unless you’re handing out stale versions.

What do I need to do to get around this?

Thanks,

Karl

Okay… replying to my own post. I’m not sure what the problem with using curl from the command line was, but my initial problem was an SELinux issue.

setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect=1

Problem goes away.

Thanks,

Karl

we are glad that your problem has been resolved.

We are happy to help in future!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.