Trouble updating xtheme and cornerstone

I am having massive issues updating xtheme and cornerstone.

My current xtheme version is 4.4.2 and my current cornerstone version is 1.2.4.

I have tried other help doc suggestions but none have worked. Can you please help with this. Login credentials provided in a secure note.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You’re updating from a very much old version of X theme, I recommend restoring back your site if you already did the update. There are feature gaps and there will be a lot of fixing that you need to do. All maintenance, major updates, and even the redesign should be done on a staging site. And you may want to hire a webmaster to manage or fix issues due to version gaps.

Thanks!

In that case I will leave the xtheme version as is for now.

What about cornerstone? Should I update that? My current version is 1.2.4.

Hi There,

If you update the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version then you have to update the X theme to the latest version also.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.