Hi!
I have some issues to save on Cornerstone. Appreciate if you could help me out.
Thanks
Gianfranco
Hi!
I have some issues to save on Cornerstone. Appreciate if you could help me out.
Thanks
Gianfranco
Thankful if this could be prioritized! 
Hi there,
I went to your website and managed to add an Alert box to the Sample Page. But it took me too long to load the Cornerstone.
You can try adding this in your wp-config.php located in the root directory of your site.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Hope that helps.
Hi,
still the same problem. What’s next? 
Hi There,
Possibly a PHP Fatal error and/or permission issues, this are the common cause of this issue. Please contact your host where you can find the error.log, I try to check it on the root directory of your WordPress installation but the FTP credentials you provided above does not work.
Another thing I see that the site is in PHP version 5.5.22, we strongly advise you to update to one of the currently supported PHP versions (5.6, 7.0 or 7.1) to avoid security risks to your site.
Cheers!
Thanks, the PHP update helped!
You’re most welcome.