Trouble removing border/shadow from pages

Hi there, I’ve spent a bunch of time searching the forum for a solution but can’t seem to find something that works.

I’m trying to get rid of both of the borders/shadows: see (attached image). Outer border on page as well as inner one on the main container.

I’ve also tried pasting the code you’ve presented as solutions for other users but it doesn’t seem to have any affect?

thank you so much for any advice!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your screenshot or attached image were not successfully included in your post. I am assuming that you are using Integrity stack. To remove the borders and shadows in Integrity stack, please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-navbar,
.entry-wrap,
.x-colophon {
    border: none;
    box-shadow: none;
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you!!! It was indeed integrity and the code worked perfectly. This was different than the code I found in other posts. (also, not sure if this is important but I’m using Pro for my site design. Been LOVING it!) thank you again for your help.

I know this is off topic but are there any resources you can point me to in order to learn some basic CSS.

Specifically, I’d like to be able to edit and target the styles in my posts at a slightly deeper level. For instance basic typography, adding letter spacing, and controlling the fonts. I’m a graphic designer by trade and am too anal to just assign H1 or H2 to a heading. Plus I’m kind of enjoying working in Pro and am thinking of doing more of this in the future which will require me to know CSS better. Thanks again!

Hi There,

The best resource for learning CSS is W3school,
You can check this video for how to use chrome developer tool to identify an HTML element to use CSS.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.