Trouble getting X theme to render all site pages

Hello X team!

We have just installed and activated X to our existing WP site http://sendero-coffee.com/

As you will see from the link, the home page does not display the X theme styles and instead remains as the old theme style while the rest of the site has successfully updated (navigate to the blog to see the updated portion of the site).

The issue only affects whichever page is selected as the site’s home page. For example if I were to change the Contact page to be the site’s target home page, then the contact page would display with the old theme’s styles. Un-assigning the Contact page as the home page would revert the styles to X-theme.

I should also note that whichever page is set to be the home page cannot be edited in Cornerstone, instead I get a content does not exist error page.

Have you ever seen this behaviour before and if yes (I hope) how has it been resolved? I’m currently not sure where the issue lies.

Many thanks for any help you can give!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, thanks for the response. Turns out it wasn’t a caching issue, but it was indeed a plugin (found this by turning them all off one by one).

Many thanks!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.