Trouble editing Pages with Cornerstone

Working on launching site and editing Home page. Cornerstone won’t load, it just scrolls and never launches. Can you Please help me?
I have ran thru and updated all the security memory installs and checked with my hosting company and they increased my memory. Nothing has helped to launch Cornerstone. The only left to check from your troubleshooting suggestions is the ModSecurity rule . Please help as I’ve been on hold with my website business because of this.

see secure note

Hi There,

I Hovered X > Launch > Content > Select the page called Home Page and it loaded fine.

The page that you are using at the moment as your front page is your latest post page.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong then. I Hover over X>Launch> and it goes to white page with scrolling

Any suggestions on what i’m doing wrong?

Please clear all caches including browser cache and if you have browser extensions, please disable them too then check if the issue persists.

Thanks.