(Tripadvisor) Widgets do not appear correctly

Hi, the html code from tripadvisor is working fine while building the page on the block preview. It shows the Bravo! with your ratings. But it it broken on the website page showing just the logo tripadvisor.

I tried deactivated all plugins but no luck.

Any ideas?

Hi @sssadmin,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not quite clear from where you got the HTML code for the TripAdvisor. I would suggest you check by deactivating the X or Pro and activating any of the default themes like TwentyTwenty whether the problem persists or not. If you find the issue, that means the problem is not related to our theme, I would suggest you contact the provider from where you got this code. If you find the issue only exists with our theme, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue **if you have activated it.
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply, i tried all suggestions but no luck, it does not work on sssphuket.com, just showing the tripadvisor logo. It seems that something is blocking the widget to load.

I also tried the tripadvisor code on one of our other website (with Xtheme and cornerstone) and it works. The widget appear correctly. (i put it randomly on the home page on this webiste http://www.phuketfreediving.com/)

I have purged cache and deactivated all plugins but cornerstone and also disable off our cloudflare CDN but nothing change.

** details removed by staff

Thank you for your help

Hello @sssadmin,

It seems that the given username or password in incorrect. Please double check.

Thanks.

please try with this passw, thank you

Summary

ZV1aKi6*f@8ll8Lr4vcuhCRd

Hi @sssadmin,

I have checked it by activating the default theme TwentyTwenty One and the result was the same. So it might be the problem with the code irrespective of the theme you are using. I have also seen that the JavaScript console error is showing which might be due to the Cloudfare, I would suggest you deactivate the Cloudefare temporarily and check if that resolves your problem.

Thanks

It did not work the first time i deactivated cloudflare because i did not wait long enough.
I tried again and wait for awhile and i did the trick, finally the widget appear correctly.

Thanks for your help, really appreciated

Hi @sssadmin,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.