Hey there! I have been using modal pop ups with Convertplug and embedding CF7 forms within it. I am now trying to create another one but this time I am not using the cornerstone button but rather the button shortcode (since I am using it inside an Accordion and it only does it in text form. I read on another forum to add the Convertplug class inside the button shortcode but after doing that, the button still does not trigger the modal (even though it is already published and live). Here’s the page I need it (currently under the tab "Outside Sales Representative) the button is “Apply” under the section called “Current Open Positions”. The current code I have inside the Accordion text for the button is: [x_button shape=“square” size=“regular” float=“none” class=”apply” info=“none” info_place=“top” info_trigger=“hover”]Apply[/x_button] . Thanks so much!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
Please change this class=”apply” to this class="apply" . Because of that, the code appears like this
<a class="x-btn ”apply” x-btn-square x-btn-regular" href="#" data-options="thumbnail: ''" style="outline: none;">Apply</a>
which is supposed to be like this
<a class="x-btn apply x-btn-square x-btn-regular" href="#" data-options="thumbnail: ''" style="outline: none;">Apply</a>
And make sure the apply is set as your Convertplug’s trigger.
Thanks!
Worked great
Thank you!