Transparent navbar over slider revolution

Hi there,
On my site lyzzynatalie.wpengine.com, I’m trying to make a slider only homepage with the navbar over the slider revolution and transparent. I’d also like to hide the site title in the header on the homepage only.

I’d also like to make the navbar across the site transparent and with the content under (i.e. transparent navbar over content.

How can I achieve that? I haven’t been able to figure it out on my own.

Thanks for the help!

Hi There,

I was unable to access your website.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Hey there,
Sorry about that. Looks like I had a type in my url. Here is the correct one: https://lizzynatalie.wpengine.com/wp-admin/

Appreciate the help!

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

  1. To make your header transparent in your homepage, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS
@media(min-width: 980px) {
.home .masthead  {
     position:absolute;
     width:100%;
}

.home .x-navbar {
    background-color: transparent;
    border-bottom: 0;
    box-shadow:none;
}

.home .x-logobar {
    border-bottom: 0;
    background-color: transparent;
}
}
  1. Yes, it is much better to add it in your slider.

  2. You can disable page title under page settings.

Great, thanks for the help!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.