Transparent Navbar only on Homepage

Hey there,

I have managed to make the navbar transparent. Unfortunately, that affected all my pages. I would like to have the Navbar on my Homepage transparent and on all the other pages black with a border. Please check the attached screenshots.

Hey,

You forgot to attach the screenshots and please, provide to us the website link.

Anyway, if you have CSS skills, each page has an exclusive body class, you need to use this class before the custom CSS code.

Weird I added links for the screenshots. Anyway, here they are.

Url: patricklemmer.com

Hi There,

Please also add this CSS:

.home .masthead.masthead-inline {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
}
.home .x-navbar {
    box-shadow: none;
    border: none;
}

Perfect, it works! Thank you very much!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.