Transparent Menu on Mobile Issue

Hey!

I’ve used some custom CSS from previous threads to create a transparent menu, topbar, and logo that overlays a slider on my homepage. It appears it has all worked well throughout my site and homepage. However, I have one problem with it on mobile. The menu and top bar all overlay the first image/text on the home page.

You can see what I’m talking about here:

How can I fix this? And do you see any problems with the code I have already implemented?

Hi There,

Could you please send us with some screenshots?

Thanks.

No problem! As you can see, there is an overlap from the mobile menu. It only happens on my homepage.

This is the effect I created on the homepage for the desktop. I’ve also added CSS and java to make the menu nontrasparent when the user scrolls.

Hi There,

To fix this issue, please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .home .masthead {
        position: relative;
        height: auto;
    }
}

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Worked like a charm!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.