Transparent Menu on homepage

Hello,

I am trying to achieve a transparent menu layed over the hero image on my home page. In the past, I’ve just made the menu background invisible and made the menu absolute, but this doesn’t seem to be working this time.

I’d appreciate your help.

Link: www.cityalive.org/home-2/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, yes you can achieve that by setting your Bar position to absolute and applying a transparent background.


It looks like you already figured it out?


Please clarify,
Cheers!

1 Like

Yes, I figured it out, thanks.

However, now that I’ve switched the bar with my social buttons and search module in it to Absolute instead of Relative, neither the social buttons or search module is working.

Not sure why that is happening?

Hi MediaDeskNM

I’ve checked your website and I can see you gave that bar with the menu a high z-index value 9999 as you can see in this screenshot:

I recommend giving the bar with search and social icons a higher z-index value, let’s say 99999.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.