Transparent Menu Bar not on all pages?

I’ve used some CSS code to make my menu bar transparent on my home page and it works perfectly with a revolution slider I have on there.

Here is the URL

rjdesigns.website

However on one of my other pages - http://rjdesigns.website/?page_id=176

I have another revolution slider but it isn’t filing the top like my home page? I tried to use an image with text over to fulfil the same job e.g. http://www.thestartupguys.co.uk/team/ but it wasn’t working properly, hence why I used the revolution slider.

If I can get an image to fill the top and work then I can just use that rather than the revolution slider but I can’t seem to get it to work? What would be the best way of working around this problem?

Hey @rystaman,

Add this code to your page’s Content CSS.

.masthead {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    border: 0
}

.x-navbar {
    box-shadow: none !important;
    border-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Hope that helps.

That’s brilliant thanks.

I was wondering how would I keep the menu on top while scrolling down the page?

Hi There,

Go to Theme Options > Header > Chose Fixed instead of Static.

Hope it helps

Hi

I have selected fixed but it’s made no difference?

URL is www.rjdesigns.website

I’m looking to emulate the style of menus used at

www.thestartupguys.co.uk and http://www.olcodesign.com/

In terms of they change at a certain way down the screen and can be edited for background etc.

Hi There,

To make it fixed. Updated:

.home .x-navbar {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    background-color: transparent !important;
    box-shadow: none;
    border: 0;

}

to:

.home .x-navbar {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
    background-color: transparent !important;
    box-shadow: none;
    border: 0;

}

To achieve more complex transiitions like changing colors and size I would recommending you upgrading your Theme to PRO instead of X. Pro offers na incredible header builder and you would be able to achieve that free of any coding.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.