Transparent Masthead

Hello,

I am trying to achieve a transparent masthead, while at screen sizes below 980px width.

I have search the forums, and have tried several code snippets with no luck.

I could use some advice and help in achieving masthead transparency. Below is the latest snippet i tried.

I’ve attached a screenshot that shows how the masthead changes color at smaller screens.

The site itself is CleanedByVeritas.com

Thank you for your time, attention, and any advice :grinning:

/*
// Masthead.
*/

.header.masthead.masthead-inline {
background-color: transparent !important;
}
.x-navbar-inner {
background-color: transparent !important;
}
.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap .x-container.max.width :before {
background-color: transparent !important;
}

Hey @HereIsMy_com,

This would require custom development in X. You’ll need custom media queries for this and absolute positioning the Navbar. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Alternatively, you can use Pro. This is possible with Pro out of the box. You can set the Bar’s background to transparent and set its position to absolute. No need for CSS.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.