I’ve seen a couple other posts about it. Using the Non-Profit Demo Content with Customizer and most recent version. I’ve tried this and didn’t work
a.hm9.x-image:hover {
background-color: transparent !important;
}
I’ve seen a couple other posts about it. Using the Non-Profit Demo Content with Customizer and most recent version. I’ve tried this and didn’t work
a.hm9.x-image:hover {
background-color: transparent !important;
}
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
ok sent secure note above.
Hi There,
I’m not sure the issue here. I already see your logo as transparent.

Could you please provide us with a screenshot, so that we can assist you further.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.