Transparent Image Overlay

Dear theme.co team,

please take a look on this layout:

I want to achieve a static, transparent (*.png) floating circle above the content of the page. How can I setup this? (currently you can see a circle with CGD written in it)

Best regards,
Christopher

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please provide us with the URL to your site, so that we can assist you with a possible workaround.

Thanks!

Oh, that was fast - thanks for the reply.

Hi there,

We always try our best to give the support as soon as possible depending on the traffic we have. Currently, we do not have the ticket influx so the reply time may be fast during the holiday season :slight_smile:

As I understand you want to have that circle icon be available always on the screen. I am not sure how you added the circle but it seems it is in the footer. You will need to assign a class to that icon for example fixedcircle. Then you will add the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.fixedcircle {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 100px;
    left: calc(50% - 30px);
}

The code above will make the circle float in the middle and near the bottom of the page always.

Hope it helps.

Wow, thanks! :slight_smile: It worked, only one thing: the layer should be above the whole content.
How to achieve that?

Hi There,

Please change the custom CSS to this:

.fixedcircle {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 100px;
    left: calc(50% - 30px);
    z-index: 999999;
}

Let us know how it goes!

I love you <3 :smiley: worked.

You’re welcome.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.