Transparent header, reveal on scroll

I want to create a transparent header that turns opaque (white) after it scrolls past the first section.

I followed this guide (https://xthemetips.com/transparent-fixed-header/129/) and it works great on desktop, but looks awful on mobile.

I’m getting sick of continuously searching online or coming here to get custom code for almost everything.

Is there a way to achieve this in pro without all the code which inevitably breaks or has problems?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

We can understand the pain searching internet for a fix. We are really sorry for that, this not the feature which comes with Pro header or Footer builder. How ever there a similar workout which can be done with out code.
Please check this thread for a possible solution.

Hope this helps, and thanks for understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.