Transparent Blog Page

My blog page and post became transparent the other day. I’m not sure why. Anyway, I used several codes to reverse it’s transparency and none of them are working. My blog page is still transparent. Please help!

This is the code I used:

.blog .site {
background-color: #ffffff;!important!
}
.blog .entry-wrap {
background-color: #ffffff; !important!
padding: 30px;
}
body .format-standard .entry-wrap
background:#ffffff; !important!;
padding: 20px;
}

I only used padding as a temporary fix. It was the only way I could see the preview text on my blog page. https://internetideators.com/ideator-insights-blog/

Hi There,

Please try with this custom CSS insead:

.blog .site,
.single-post .site {
    background-color: #ffffff !important;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Wow. That worked perfectly!

I didn’t think to add the comma.

Thanks so much!

Glad to hear it!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.