How the 404 page can be translated?
Thanks for writing in!
You can take a look at following resources to translate 404 page:
The detailed solution for me using the renew skin was:
- Remove the X Custum 404 plugin then
- Make a copy of _content-404.php from /wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/global in /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/global the X-child theme then modify it to customize the 404 page content.
- Make a copy of _landmark-header.php under /wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/renew in /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/renew then modify (OOPS!) it to customize the 404 page title.
- Using WPML string translation search for the page text written in 2 above then translate it.
- Using WPML string translation search for the page title written in 3 above then translate it.
Thanks a lot for taking out the time to share the solution with community members.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.