Translation how?

How can I translate this?

Thanks.

Also, how do I delete the ‘Your Website’ part? Because my website visitors probably don’t have a website so I don’t see that input field as any value.

Thanks.

Hello @djinnie,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please have a look at our documentation to learn more about how to translate.

To remove the website field, please note it is a WordPress core feature and it is not coming from our theme so there is no option or settings in the theme to remove it. Please have a look at these articles to learn more about how to remove the website input field from the post comment form.

Thanks for understanding

Thank you.

I have just added this code to the functions.php file in my child theme. This is the code WPbeginner advises to add to the fucntions.php file in the blog link you’ve sent.

But it doesn’t delete the add website field in the comment section.

I have added the .po and .mo file to the child theme and some of the translations work. But some don’t.

As you can see below I have translated the text ‘Reply’ to ‘Reageer’.

But as you can see below it still says ‘reply’ in the comment section.

Hey @djinnie,

That is not the Reply text in the comment area. To be safe, translate ALL “reply” words in the POT file especially the ones with the arrow icon.

As you can see in your screenshot, there is a reply icon next to the word “Reply”.

By the way, though we’ve provided links to 3rd party code, it doesn’t mean we include them in our support. If you wish to receive an answer why it doesn’t work on your site, please consider subscribing to One Premium Support.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.