Translation Cornerstone with WPML

Hi,

I have a problem during translation of french page to english page.

If I use the translation editor l can’t see all of my text to translate. Also, I cannot see some part like Contact form 7. I create another contact form in english and I just want to change the shortcode, but I cannot. It is like if WPML doesn’t see all of the content in a Cornerstone page.

if I duplicate page with wpml and try to edit the english in the Cornerstone it doesn’t work because it change the french version too.

How can I translate properly all of the content that I create with Cornerstone.

Is it a Cornerstone problem or WPML?

In this page in french: https://www.crossliftingfederation.net/crosslifting/lequipe/
I cannot translate the part under the name of the person " Co-fondateur et directeur technique". It doesn’t appear in the translation editor.
https://www.crossliftingfederation.net/crosslifting/en/the-team/
Why?

It is so easy with Visual composer. I don’t know why with Cornerstone it doesn’t work.

Thank you

Hey,

Ensure that you`re following all of these steps: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/xtheme/

Hi!

After several problems for the last few weeks on WPML translation, I got an E-Mail of the WPML compatibility team. It says the following:

"As you reported that you are using Cornerstone (X and Pro themes page builder) along with WPML to build multilingual websites, I wanted to let you know that new shortcodes have been added to Cornerstone that are not supported yet. Additionally, Themco (the author of Cornerstone) have changed the way the older shortcodes work. This resulted in compatibility issues with WPML.

No worries! You will still be able to translate pages built with Cornerstone using WPML. A detailed description of the issue and instructions on how to overcome this issue are available in this errata.

Please ensure reporting this issue to Themco so that we can collaborate with them in resolving this issue as soon as possible."

I hope this problem is just a short time manner.

Many thanks!

Hey @rote_pepperoni,

This issue has already been logged to our issue tracker so our development team will be made aware once they go through the list of reports.

For now, please use the manual translation method.

Thanks.