Translated “Posts Page” shows pages in addition to posts

I’m using WPML to translate my site.

The “Posts Page” for the main language (https://restaurant-in-pattaya.com/insight/) shows only the posts, which is correct. However, the “Posts Page” for the translations (https://restaurant-in-pattaya.com/de/insight/) shows all pages in addition to the posts. It displays correctly when I view a specific category.

What am I overlooking? How can I only display the excerpts of the posts on the translated Posts Page, just like on the English Posts Page?

Hey there,

It sounds like you’re having an issue with a third party plugin (WPML). Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

I have found the problem: There was a conflict between WPML and MailMunch. I deactivated MailMunch and all is good.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.