Translated Page Not Displaying

Hi Themeco team,
I’m having trouble with WPML and Cornerstone.
Two of my page’s translated versions are not showing up properly.

In Cornerstone, I’ve made the translations and can see the Chinese versions. But on the live site, they still show the English versions.

Can you take a look at see what issue is causing this? (pages added as a secure note)

Thanks.

Hey @coracle,

The cause of this issue could be caching. Please check if your site is using a caching plugin. If so, please clear all caches then temporarily deactivate the plugin.

Also, contact your web host and ask them to clear all server caches on their end or at least direct you on how you can clear server caches.

If clearing caches doesn’t help, please give us the following info a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

Thanks.

Hi Christian,
Thanks for the reply. We have no caching plugin, and I also cleared the site’s cache, but that didn’t fix the issue.
I’ll add a secure note with admin login.
Thanks,
Tim

Hello @coracle,

It seems that your hosting provider has a browser and server caching.

Can you please ask them to clear all the server caches?

Thank you.

Hi @ruenel,
I checked with the hosting company, and they said,
“The team just checked and there is no server caching active as this is a shared hosting. It seems like there’s no active CDN so nothing on the server-side can prevent your content from showing its up-to-date state”

The article you sent only mentions caching through a plugin, and we don’t use that plugin.

Can you see if there are any other issues that could be causing this?

Thanks,
Tim

Hi Tim,

I have checked your website and found that you don’t have any cache plugin but it seems that the server-level cache has been integrated into it using the Endurance Page Cache plugin. Please check the following screenshot and contact your Hosting Service provider on this.

I would also suggest you go through the article on this.

Thanks

Yes, I saw that as well.
It looks like the “Fees” page is working now, but the “Team” page still isn’t.
I’ll reach out to the hosting again to ask about this.

Hello Tim,

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

In the end, the hosting company said it was not a server issue. I pushed them several times on this, but they insisted it was fine.
We had to rebuild those pages, which was annoying, but seemed to be an easier solution that figure out what this bug was.

Hi @coracle,

Great! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.