Translated homepage won't show up, preview error in Cornerstone

Hi there,

1.)

I am using Pro and was lucky to finally see that the Cornerstone text fragments are finally recognized within WPML, which was not the case in my previous projects. But now I am running into a number of problems.

All my translated pages show up just ok, at least in plain view, but the homepage/startpage under domain.tld/en/ just gives me this:

" The domain XXXXX.org was registered
by a checkdomain customer and is currently under construction."

I am using /en/ for the English translation of my German website. All other translated pages show up correctly.

2.)

When I try to modify a couple of translated pages or try to setup a new translated version of the header, I am getting either an error in the upper right corner “Ups …”, or an iframe PHP error message.

I already disabled all plugins — to no avail.

Thank you for your assistance!

Jens

Hi Jens,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the issue without investigating through the admin dashboard. I would request you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello Jens,

I am seeing your issue. See the secure note.
It is best that you contact your hosting provider. It seems that they were blocking or forwarding the URL. They should be able to help you resolve this issue.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks @ruenel!

I understand that the hosting provider seems to be at fault. I changed the path to the WPML translation to ?lang=en and now it’s fine…

Hey @Paritor,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.