Translated header/footer gets overriden after editing primary language header/footer

Hello

I am using PRO theme and WPML plugin for translations.

I have 3 languages (SI, EN, DE) - SI language is primary.

Translation of header and footer from SI to EN and DE language went fine. But when I make any changes to primary language (SI) header/footer, both translated (EN and DE) headers/footers get overriden by the primary language (SI) header/footer so I have to translate EN and DE header/footer again. I happens every time I make a change to primary language header/footer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information we have a bug report:

Bug: Cornerstone Resets (WPML) Translated Pages When Base Language is Edited

This case seems to be the same. This is already added to the issue tracker and is a bug which needs to be addressed.

Please kindly stay tuned for upcoming releases of the theme to have a fix regarding this. You can always check the changelog on the changes and improvements done for each release:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you for your understanding and patience

1 Like

When do you think this problem will be fixed?
Thanks//roger

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no ETA regarding this that is why we can not give you a timeframe regarding this.

The only thing that we can suggest is that you check the changelog regularly as mentioned in the previous response.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.