Translate template single lay-out

Hi,

We are trying to translate single layout template using WPML on this page:

Now, I’m wondering how I go about doing this. The page consists of a single page layout and a loop provider that has various cases from their portfolio. When I translate the page the translated page shows up empty.

Hello @Leapforce,

Thanks for posting! The above-mentioned URL is a page. It has to be translated as a page and not a single layout. Can you please provide us with your WP access so we can check your site settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

That is true, but whenever we try to translate the page as a whole it also remains empty, whenever we do try to translate the single layout it also does not work.

Hey @Leapforce,

Please use the Builder Preview and select the corresponding page you want to view.

Thanks.

I have done this, but when I open the page now it still remains empty whenever I save it and open the page itself.

Or it shows me to the event that has got nothing to do with the page, which is not what we desire.

Any news on this?

A visual representation of the problem, that we still do not have a solution for.

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/muMNUsXZRJ5qcSB5c6RYt3?

Hello. What exactly is the issue here. The fact that it’s opening a ‘case’ that is not the right translation. Or the fact it’s not assigning the right layout? Can you double check that the translation layout has conditions assigned to it if it’s the later?

We want to open the translated layout page fully, not a completely different page, so i assume it isn’t assigning the right layout or page. The page should stay the ‘cases overview’ page, which is not happening right now. When I take the same settings from the main language page, the page shows up empty.

The only time it looks the same as the main language page is when we select the event as shown in one of your screenshots above, but then when I open the page the layout it is not the same page. It is not the page it needs to be as shown in the video.

I gotcha. Well I started a fix, but It’s going to take me some more time. We’ll keep plugging away at this though. Thanks for the info, have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.