Translate custom 404

Hi!

I have a Swedish site translated to English with WPML. I can’t figure out how to translate my custom 404 page with a contact form. The Swedish 404 page is now correct but the English one is wrong: https://monroedesign.se/sss

Is it not possible to translate 404? I have done two pages in Pro builder but the Theme keeps on pulling the English page even though the user is on the Swedish part of the site.

<3

Hi there,

Custom 404 plugin does is not a multilanguage extension and does not support WPML. I added this as a feature request:

All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thank you.

1 Like

OK, thanx for adding it to feature requests. I doubt I’m the only one wanting to translate the 404 page.

Thank you!

<3

You’re most welcome.
Hope this feature will be integrated and added in the next releases of the plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.