Transferring site with AIO Migrate URL issues

Hi there,

Quick question, I migrated my website using the Pro theme via AIO Migrate.
It has been recommended to me in the past in these forums, and have used it with no issues so far.
So the thing is, even though I followed AIO Migrate’s guidelines and updated my permalinks page twice, all URL’s are broken.

Any idea about how to go about to fix this?

  • The server is using nginx.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing more information about the broken URLs? Or are they returning a 404 error? Please provide your site’s URL as well with these broken URLs.

Or maybe it’s your NGINX rewrite configuration, it’s a bit tricky than Apache’s htaccess rewrite.

Thanks!

Here’s an example:

the site:
https://blog.tickething.de

the post itself:
https://blog.tickething.de/2018/02/15/kendrick-lamar-kommt-endlich-nach-deutschland/

Weirdly enough, the same thing works on the hungarian url (and they have the same server settings):

https://blog.tickething.hu/

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

I checked the case and could not find why this happens. It certinly is not related to the theme and something related to the server settings but I am not sure what it should be.

I should second my colleague that the rewrite problem might be the issue.

I suggest that you use the method below for the migration and if it fails you will need to consult with a server administrator:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.