Transferring Pro License

Hi, I need to transfer one of the unused licenses on my account to a client.

Please advise. Thank you

Hey There,

Your license is now unlocked and you’re all set!

Hi, this license still shows in my list and won’t let me assign it to the client account.

Please advise,
Thanks

Hey There,

The license is unlocked so you can use that code and as soon as someone uses it it gets transferred over till then it will remain in your account.

Okay, this is a little different from the last time I transferred a license so I just want to confirm. I have the apex account set up for the client, can I transfer the license over before they activate it or does that happen during activation.

Sorry if I’m not understanding,
Thanks

Hey There,

Enter the license into the new account and it will get transferred. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am still unable to transfer this license but I realize that this license is set as a staging instance and is not allowing me to unlock it. Can that be resolved so that I can unlock and transfer this?
Thx

Hey There,

Your license is unlocked and can be transferred the reason why it might not work for is because you are entering the themeforest license not the “real” Pro license. I’ve attached the license you need to put into your new account in a secure note. All the best!