Transferring Ownership of Account

I would like to transfer the ownership of an X Theme License to my client.

She purchased the Theme on Envato but doesn’t have an Apex account.

I have the license certificate file, but I’m wondering if I need anything else?

Can you please let me know what else I would need to provide to you?

Can you please let me know what my client needs to accept ownership?

This request is time sensitive, so please get back to me when you can!

Hey there,

To continue receiving updates and support, the client will need to set up an Apex account here and the licence can be registered in that account. Before she can add it to her account, we will need to remove the licence from your account.

If you go ahead and get her to set up the Apex account to receive the licence in, then let me know in a secure note (using the little key icon below) the licence number that you want to transfer, I’ll then remove that from your account so that it can be re-registered.

Once registered, she just needs to make sure that the licence number remains validated in the WP dashboard to continue receiving updates.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.