I no longer need X Theme on this account (@cornfedapparel) and would like the license transferred to another account (@typfoon).
Thanks!
I no longer need X Theme on this account (@cornfedapparel) and would like the license transferred to another account (@typfoon).
Thanks!
Hi There,
Go to your licenses page : https://theme.co/apex/licenses
You will notice a padlock beside the license number, you can unlock your license from your account and assign it to your other account then.
Hope it helps
I don’t see a padlock icon when I go to my licenses page. The only icon I see is the pencil icon next to the inputs for the site names.
-Tyler
This still isn’t resolved since there is no padlock icon showing for me. Can you please help me transfer my license to @typfoon?
Thanks!
Please confirm you’re not seeing the padlock icon next to your license.

I’ve forwarded this to our accounts manager.
Correct, I am not seeing it.

Hey There,
I’ve freed up the purchase code for you and you can now use it to register a new account or add it to an existing one.