Transferred to new webhosting company and x theme has gone from my website

Hi,

I transferred my website over to a different webhosting company, and now there x theme is not showing up on my website. What do I need to do to get it back up and running how was originally?

I think the theme s there but it is broken maybe? This message is coming up…

Broken Themes
The following themes are installed but incomplete.

Name Description
__MACOSX Stylesheet is missing.

I am not technically minded so please spell it out to me what I need to do. Thank you…

Hi there,

Transferring websites to another hosting goes beyond the scope of our support.

It would be best if you get in touch with your hosting company and see if all the files from the previous hosting was properly migrated.

Please make sure that when you migrate, you have everything moved including all the site files and the database as well.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.