Hey there!
I need to transfer a license to a client, but it looks like I need you guys to do that for me. What info do you need and how can I start that process?
Thanks!
Hey there!
I need to transfer a license to a client, but it looks like I need you guys to do that for me. What info do you need and how can I start that process?
Thanks!
Hi There,
Yes please, provide us the license code (in a secure note) that you want to free up from your account, so your client can use it to register his/her own account here in APEX.
Have a nice day,
Cheers!
Thank you for the information. We will follow up this with the management team to free up this as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Hi there,
Kindly open up new threads for your questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.