Transfer X to PRO

I just recently purchased both templates. I tried working with both and loved how you could fine-tune almost everything. Place social media icons, menu items in headers etc.

My question is could I build most of the content in X. then install the Pro theme and fine-tune headers and such?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

“could I build most of the content in X. then install the Pro theme and fine-tune headers and such?”

  • Yes you can. The contents should work in Pro theme when you used Cornerstone to build the pages. Just before activating Pro theme, one thing to remember is to deactivate Cornerstone plugin first. Cornerstone is already integrated within Pro theme as its own builder. If you activate Pro Theme while Cornerstone is still active, it may result to a fatal error so it is best to deactivate it first.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Have a great day!

You are very welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.