Transfer X-Theme License?

I purchased an Envato license to use the X theme for a testing ground website called www.waterwellequipment.com, which was a rebuild of our business site www.preferredpump.com. When I was done building waterwellequipment we used a migration plugin to push the new content and design from waterwellequipment to preferredpump, and in doing so, the license info transferred over as belonging to waterwellequipment rather than preferredpump. While preferredpump.com works and the X theme is there, it tells me that the X license is not validated and as a result I can’t update Cornerstone.

Would it be possible to transfer this license over to preferedpump.com? Ultimately, waterwell will go away and become a redirect site to preferredpump. This is where we’re permanently parked as a business and where we’ll be for a very long time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey There,

You can transfer validations at any time by going into your Licenses page in apex and changing the url of the validation. This can be done at any time and there is no limit on how often you can change the validation url.

OK, and it won’t alter preferredpump.com by changing the ownership from waterwellequipment? preferredpump.com is fully functional and live so we don’t want it to go down.

I feel like I’ve done this, saved it, but the changes do not relay over to my dashboard.

I also received this error when I tried to update the X theme

PS: I tried keeping this all in 1 thread but it said I could only post 1 picture per thread b/c I’m a new user. Sorry

Hey There,

Try to edit the license and remove the domain from the field so it’s an empty value then use the purchase code and enter it into the backend of the WordPress installation. It then should auto validate and assign the domain to the license on its own.

Thank you, Rubin. I have solved the issue.

Something I’ll add is that once you change the production site URL in Apex to the site you want validated, you have to go to your dashboard, click on “Fix”, paste the license # in and hit ENTER. It won’t validate until you hit ENTER.

Cheers!

You’re welcome!