Transfer the license to another account

Hello,
I need to transfer my license to another account (client’s account).
Therefore, please detach the license and transfer it to the email address will be shown on the secure note.

Thanks,
Avishay.

Hi Avishay,

I’d be happy to do that for you. Please provide the following information for the new client account:

  • A username
  • Their first name
  • Their last name
  • A password

Please add them to your secure note and let me know when you’ve done that, so I can get the new account set up for your client.

Thanks!

There you go, in the secure note.

Hey Avishay,

That’s all done for you now. You (or they) will just need to add in the URL in the license page of the new account and you’ll be all set.

Thanks for using Pro and have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.