I had a previous thread on this subject and I guess I didn’t respond in time and the thread is locked. Here is the full name and email to transfer the pro license I mentioned in the previous thread. Here is the link to the previous thread:
-Thanks
I had a previous thread on this subject and I guess I didn’t respond in time and the thread is locked. Here is the full name and email to transfer the pro license I mentioned in the previous thread. Here is the link to the previous thread:
-Thanks
Hi Stacey
All done. I have set up a new account for the person in question and I have added the username and password in a secure note below. I’d advise him to change the password ASAP.
Have a great day.
Thank you guys!
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.