Transfer license to client /

Hi,
I purchased a license and want to transfer it to my client. The hosting is moving from my host to theirs. They are going to be making changes to the new site but want to keep the existing site live until they are ready with their changes.

How do I go about making this change?

I added a secure note with the website the license is registered with.

Thank you for your help.
Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline,

That’s no problem whatsoever.

I have removed the license from your account, which enables it to be re-registered elsewhere. Therefore all your client needs to do is create her own account with us (if they have not already) and register the license there.

Any problems, just let us know!

Thanks,
Matt

Where do they create their own account? I went on theme.co and clicked on X and it is taking me to a page to purchase the theme. This directs me to themeforest. Is this where they register?

Thanks,
Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline,

All they need to do is go to https://theme.co/apex/ where they will see the option to create an account.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for your help. I sent this on to my client.

Jacqueline

Thanks again for the awesome service!

You’re very welcome, Jacqueline. Thanks for being an awesome customer!

Have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.