Transfer a License to Separate Login

Hi There,

I am looking to transfer the license to my client’s account. From what I’ve seen, this isn’t something that I can do myself; rather, I need to post the request in here. I will add the details in a secure note as it has been directed in previous threads.

Will we need to make a similar request at another time when we move the site to a live URL.? It’s currently on a development site.

Thank you!

Hi,

As requested, I have transferred the license to the account in the secure note. I’ve also added the URL to that license.

When it comes to moving from staging to production, if it is just a case of changing the URL, you can go ahead and do this yourself in the license part of your dashboard (or rather, your client now can). You can also have both the staging and production URLs validated at the same time if you wish. See below:

If it needs to be moved to a different account entirely, just ask the client to contact us and we will move this for you.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.