Transfer a licence

Hi
I purchased a licence while logged in with my personal account and I need to transfer the licence to my clients account.

How do a transfer to another account?

Themeco Order: #00158835

I purchased the licence directly with you.

I see you’ve already “unlocked” the Pro license. This will allow it to be transferred to another account. Just use the “Register License” button while logged into the other account.

If the client’s account doesn’t exist, we can manually create one if you let us know the email and desired username.

Hi

Thanks you for your reply. Unfortunately when I try to register a new account it tells me the purchase code has already been registered.

Hi

Sorry I misread your first reply. Can you manually create an account please

Thanks for your help

Hi
Has this account been created yet? How do I know when you have created it?

Regards
Karl

Hi Karl,

This account is now set up with the credentials you sent over. If you use the forgot password from the login page, you can set your own password.

Thanks and have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.