Topbar words alignment and button size

I’d like to have the words JOIN US ON SOCIAL appear just to the left of the social media link buttons on my site. I’m working in the ICON theme. Also, I’d like to make those social buttons larger (23px). What CSS should I add? I looked at every thread here about topbars and tried solutions, but none of them worked for me. Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Ok thanks. I’ll add it to my list and will send it all at once.

Sure, please let us know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.