Hi there I would like to align the social links that are at the left to the right and make them a litle bigger than what they are and change their color can you please help me? domain http://www.8brand.co.za/
thank you in advance
1 Like
I see the icons are positioned to the right

as for the larger icons - please try this
.x-colophon.top .x-social-global a {
font-size: 32px;
margin-right: 12px;
}
Sorry I meant to the left how can I have the social icons just above my logo
Ok so this is what you have now
.x-topbar .x-social-global {
float: right;
margin-top: 10px;
-webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0);
transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0);
}
As you can see it says float: right… so go to your custom css global and add this piece of css
.x-topbar .x-social-global {
float: left !important;
}
Hi There,
You can try with this CSS:
.x-topbar .x-social-global {
float: left;
}
.x-topbar .x-social-global a {
font-size: 20px;
}