Topbar search and alignment

Yes, but i will replace the one in the header once I have the other setup as I want an icon in the topbar (as you can see we have a fixed menu fold out that once folded out covers the search function) I’d like a search icon next to the envelope that you can see up to the right in the topbar that directs to the dedicated search page. Would really appreciate your help !

Hi Anna,

Adding a new icon in the top bar would require customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of your theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your concern you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

On the other hand, this can be done with Pro without adding any customization code. I strongly advise you that you upgrade your X to Pro because in Pro you can have a header and footer builder which X currently doesn’t have.

Here’s how you can Convert your X to Pro.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Yes thank you. Well I’d just need to know is where to find the x-icon code for the search loop. Would be great if this was easier to find.
Thanks,
Anna

Hi Anna,

That’s the only option to help you with your concern. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.